Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ambien Instead

Well, I have talked to more people and looked into it more.  I think we are going to go with Ambien for the sleep aid instead of Lunesta as it is an older drug and has been prescribed more often to pregnant women without causing problems than Lunesta has.    Last night I took Ambien.  I actually think I might have slept better...  Had little H not woken up us up with the sound of her vomiting coming from the baby monitor it might have been a really good night. 

Little H didn't want to eat much yesterday but we had guests over and she ended up eating two cupcakes pretty much on an empty stomach.  I am pretty sure that is why she was losing her "cupcakes" at midnight last night.  Today she seemed fine which is wonderful as we are planning on going out of town this weekend. 

I actually bought a diaper bag for this new little one tonight.  I don't know if because this is my third and I am so busy with the first two or because I have been in such a bad place physically I just haven't felt connected to this little Butterfly at all.  Tonight buying something that will be used specifically for him/her was a positive step for me... not to mention the diaper bag is super cute!

I have upset my husband tonight though.  Body image has always been an issue for me and when I am pregnant (especially in these early months) I do not feel beautiful at all.  He was trying to tell me something and I took it completely a different way... negative about my looks and I got angry.  Then he got angry that I would believe he was saying something negative about me.  Oh... its a mess.  Anyway... not a great way to start off a weekend away as a family. 

Well, got to go pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment